Been in Business for a While but...
Your Cash Isn't Flowing and Profit Just a Dream?
SAVVY Financial Management For Creative Business Owners
Most businesses suffer or fail due to a lack of financial management & sufficient
planning because, quite frankly, they probably went into business to do what they love doing, not to do
finances. - I get it, that's why I like to keep it simple and try my very best to make it
engaging and empowering
We keep your business finances stress free and organised
Then we translate your numbers into knowledge so that you can make better decisions and take your business to the next level
'Ally is great person to work with and her financial skills and knowledge has helped BDC develop its financial management
arrangements from financial planning, monitoring and projecting through to the statement of accounts. She puts a lot of effort
and time into assisting my office manage the income and expenditure accounts throughout the year giving solid quarterly advice,
financial information and benchmarking for key performance factors that we agree which is invaluable in successfully running my
business and projecting to the end of year statement of accounts'.
-Byron Davies OBE, Managing Director BDConsulting (UK) Ltd http://www.bdconsultinguk.com
'Beliefs are limiting. Dreams are unlimited'
To Put You In Control Of Your Business Numbers Instead Of The Other Way Around
Our Focus is On Your Future
- We help you build and follow an annual budget and cash flow projection to keep on top of your income, costs & cash
- We help you manage your three vital business scores in your P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- We get you organised and monitor your financial performance regularly
- We start with a Annual Business Plan so that you have some direction and focus for your business
- We produce monthly vital numbers and visual scoreboards so that you can always be at a known financial position
- We transform your figures into knowledge by explaining them to you in plain English with monthly or quarterly calls
- No need to look at another spreadsheet if you don't want to, our scoreboards are colourful, simple and engaging
- We improve your existing bookkeeping & accounting systems so that you can be confident about the information produced
- We do your bookkeeping for you on a monthly basis, so that your numbers are accurate and up to date
- We add value to your organisation by complimenting your management team
- We help to improve profit and cash flow in the future, not just accounting for your past figures
Business Bright is not based on volume, we aim to be your best friend in business and so we like to work in depth with a small clique of creative minded clients.
We use online software so that you have access to your numbers and scoreboard 24/7
There is no tie-in period but to have your year end prepared we do require you to complete 12 months
Year End Accounts and Tax Returns Included for a Limited Time Only
If you do not have an accountant, we work with chartered or certified financial accountants local to you. We can arrange for your statutory year end accounts and tax returns to be completed and submitted to the relevant authorities, you will also have one face to face Tax Cutting meeting before your year end
Do you Know What Your Numbers Mean?
“You need to understand your numbers: to understand your business better, make better decisions, make fewer mistakes, and hopefully turn a little cash into a lot of cash.” – Bill Reichert
All our SAVVY Financial Management engagements start with our four week Cash Through Creativity Process and this can also be a stand alone package to make your financial system S.A.S.S.Y. that's
SIMPLE, ACCURATE, STRESS-FREE, STRATEGIC and one that represents YOU and your vision of success.
For further details call us for a complimentary cash chat to answer your questions and remember we really belief No Question is Dumb.
'In order to manage your business you need to measure it' - Strategic CFO
Book a complimentary 30 minute Cash Chat to find the profit in your business.
Please cut and paste the link below to book