Are you trying to launch or run a Creative business but have an extensive To-Do list
that keeps getting longer?
The one thing that is helping me to keep on track with my goals this year is being part of a mastermind program that keeps me accountable to my goals on a weekly basis. So I thought I would bring this same level of accountability to my creative clients.
Most of us are in business by ourselves or we make all the major decisions. There is no one telling us what to do and you may find that you quickly become your own worse boss. There is no one to be accountable to and days of surfing the internet or doing 'busy' work may be the only end result.
At a low cost, we can help you get focused and achieve real results with getting those important to-do items done so that you can move your business forward
"Ally worked for over a year as a financial consultant on the New Creative Markets Programme. Her specialist knowledge and experience of working with businesses in the creative industries allowed her to quickly build confidence with the artists and designers. She delivered excellent 'Fearless Finance' workshops that were accessible to businesses at various stages of growth and engaged participants through visual mapping. She worked with businesses on a 121 basis and received consistently good feedback. I would highly recommend Ally as a consultant for creative businesses and her work on the New Creative Markets Programme has had a measurable impact".
www.spacestudios.org.uk and Lena Nix - Artist Development Manager
This is not group coaching, this is one-to-one support for women 40 plus and fabulous that want to have a successful fashion business. I currently have openings for just five accountability clients at these low prices as this is a pilot program. I have two different accountability packages to choose from so here are the details:
1. ' Elegant Accountability' Package:
Just £97 for a full 12 months
This is similar to the 'Tailored Package' but with Elegant Accountability. It's accountability by weekly email only but it is still highly effective.
- You will be sent a 91 day planning worksheet four times a year to determine your main objective for each quarter.
- 1 x Weekly email/Whatsapp accountability check-ins where I ask you a few basic questions by email/Whatsapp, like, what did you do last week, what will you do next week and is there anything else you want to tell me, please keep this concise to help you focus. I encourage you to submit your response within 48 hours and you should only take 10 minutes for this exercise each week. I will also include some business tips and suggestions. I will personally be reading your replies every week and I might surprise you with a response from time to time. However, if there is any resource or recommendation that I think will help, you will certainly receive it within two working days.
- Bonus: Start with a 60 minute creative planning session, we jump on the phone or Skype together so you can get clear on your business goals and produce a step by step action plan. During this session, we can focus on creating your profitable business model, your pricing strategy or determining your Fun-Key Numbers that lets you take control of your business and track for growth - you decide.
'Tailored Accountability Package:' Just £127 a month
Or an up-front payment of £597 that covers six months, saving you £165.
(Although there is no tie in period, I suggest a minimum of 6 months to work through the program, build real momentum and results)
- Bonus: Start with a 90 minute creative planning session, we jump on the phone or Skype together so you can get clear on your business goals and produce a step by step action plan. During this session, we can focus on creating your profitable business model, your pricing strategy or determining your Fun-Key Numbers that lets you take control of your business and track for growth - you decide.
- Includes 1x 90 minute one-on-one Implementation Skype or phone call once per month, that's at least six coaching sessions, where together, we craft your own creative business map to guide you to success and grow your business with clarity.
- You get access to The Right Brain Business Planning (c) online program worth $147 USD, with worksheets especially designed for the creative minded entrepreneur to get your plan done in a way that suits you.
You'll cover the financials - (don't worry I'm an expert at making this part easy), marketing plan, competitive analysis, goal setting, action plans, and building a team (all in a right-brain, creative way, of course!). It's a great first step that helps you get business-y ladies without being heavy duty.
- Access to a beautifully designed private Right Brain Business Plan site to refer to all of the materials in your own time.
- (1) Weekly email/Whatsapp accountability check-ins so we will be in close contact every week. Each week I willI ask you a few basic questions by email/Whatsapp, like, what did you do last week, what will you do next week and is there anything else you want to tell or ask me, please keep this concise. I will answer one question per week. I encourage you to submit your response within 48 hours and you should only take 10 minutes for this exercise each week. I will also include some motivational tips and further reading suggestions. I will personally be reading your replies every week. If there is any resource or recommendation that I think will help, you will certainly receive it within two working days. Email support means that we can really think about your responses and I can give personalised, thought out suggestions.
"Approaching the writing of a business plan with a right-brain creative aspect makes it less intimidating and more inspiring. It certainly isn't boring! I think the creative approach makes it more personal.
The best aspect for me in this class is feeling that I have a better direction for my business. It pushed me to move in a direction that I've been contemplating for almost a year."
—Amy Crawley, Amy A. Crawley Fine Art, www.amyacrawley.com
"If you don't have a plan for your business, you need one. If you want to have fun learning how to develop a plan, take this course. This course takes the ‘scare factor' out of creating a business plan."
—Tracey Asai, Tracey Asai Designs, www.traceyasaidesigns.com
Why not start with the 'Tailored Package' and continue with 'Elegant Accountability' after the initial six months.
Why work with me?: As an accountant with a creative bent, I am your friendly business coach that creates a bridge between the left brain and right brain elements of running a successful creative business.
"I recommend those who are looking to launch a successful & creative business to
Ally as their coach".
Juice Bar Entrepreneur
Grab Your Spot Now by clicking here to email us to set up a quick chat to make sure this is going to be right for you as I am only looking to work with people that will follow their action plan and want results!
Please note that these are accountability coaching packages, I won't be doing the work for you. I have other great consulting programs elsewhere on this website.
Ally O'Meally-Watson, Chartered Management Accountant and Licensed Right Brain Business Plan Facilitator