You Know You Need A Plan For Your Fashion Business but Traditional Business Planning Leaves You Numb?
Planning Your Successful Fashion Business
the Right Brain Way
Introducing the Right Brain Business Plan®
Thank goodness business planning doesn't have to be boring!
A breakthrough business planning process designed to help you gain clarity around your fashion business for 2018. Develop your 2018 Right-Brain Business Plan® quickly and build steady momentum toward your business goals. We'll incorporate tools for success with creative approaches to help you craft a visual plan that lets your head know where your business is going AND inspires you to take action
The result will be a practical and dynamic roadmap for your business that you will refer to over and over again
This course helped me re-energize and align my vision, purpose and actions. In fact, engaging in this class got me so inspired again about my business that I found myself in action implementing my plan while simultaneously creating it! Results are already materializing.
— Amy Egenberger, Spirit Out!, Inc, www.spiritout.com
Approaching the writing of a business plan with a right-brain creative aspect makes it less intimidating and more inspiring. It certainly isn't boring! I think the creative approach makes it more personal.
The best aspect for me in this class is feeling that I have a better direction for my business. It pushed me to move in a direction that I've been contemplating for almost a year."
—Amy Crawley, Amy A. Crawley Fine Art, www.amyacrawley.com
This program is for you if:
- You already have a fashion business idea and need help getting the business started
- You're in business already and want to take your fashion business to the next level
- You're looking for a creative, visual way to approach planning for your business
- You prefer focused, personalized one-on-one support
- You're highly committed to investing your time, energy, money, and other resources into your business and professional development
- You're ready and willing to do the work
· Our sessions will focus on helping you:
- Clarify your business values and create your 2018 vision board – This will provide you with a Company Overview including choosing the right structure for your fashion business
- Determine your business landscape and where your business stands in that picture – This will become Your Executive Summary
- Determine what products and services you'll offer
- Understand your competition, and what makes you stand out from the crowd -Your Competitive Positioning
- Identify who your perfect customers are and how you'll reach them – This include creating your Marketing Plan, including registering for trademarks and domains
- Select your inner circle of support to help you get the work done – Your Team Plan, including finding stockist for your label
- With financial management and setting money goals that honour your values - including designing your financial roadmap as a budget for the next 12 months
- Map out concrete action steps to bring your Right-Brain Business Plan™ to life using the fashion calendar
More important than the plan itself is the process: Planning helps you test the viability of your idea or of your existing business, you will get clear and excited about your business. It also gives you a map in the form of a highly visual workbook to guide you through your growth. Having done all the hard work it is then easily transferable to a formal plan that can be used for funding purposes. We can also help you develop this into an investment ready, formal plan for a reasonable additional charge as most of the information will be already be in place.
Why work with me?: As an accountant with a creative bent, who loves fashion, I am your friendly finance coach & consultant that creates a bridge between the left brain and right brain elements of running a successful business.
Delivered over 8 weeks in 60 - 90 minutes sessions, this is one on one support for the price of a group programme. The session will be by Skype or face to face depending on your location.
Participation is by application only, please contact me on email@example.com to request the short application.
Investment: Introductory Price
£597 or £107 per month payable in six instalments, if required.
- The Right Brain Business Plan Book by Jennifer Lee
- Access to an eight week home study course that you can work though at your own pace worth $147 USD as well as the 1 to 1 planning sessions
- A Creative Business Plan Journal to keep your material and notes in one place.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If after two sessions you find that this programme isn't for you plus you get to keep the Right Brain Business Plan Book and journal